About San Francisco Intimacy & Sexual Empowerment Coaching, Relationship COaching & Life Coaching
HOW DOES SF Sex Therapy & Intimacy COACHING WORK?
Life coaching typically works in a specific, structured format. First, you will work with your coach to define your vision, identify barriers and limiting beliefs and set challenging, but achievable, goals. Your coach will ensure that you are not settling for limited goals or being too negative as you assess your position by helping you calibrate your long and short-term goals against your core values.
Assessing your current position helps you and your coach measure your progress and identify current and potential obstacles. After this important step, you and your coach will review your resources and all courses of action available to you in order to create a plan of action. You’ll then decide which specific steps you will take and when you will take them. You will prepare for potential obstacles and decide how to cope with them. At this time, you will ensure that each step supports your end goals, while your coach will help you stay motivated and track your progress. If your plan needs modification at any point, your coach will help you with this as well, which will empower you to stay committed and on track toward your goals.
There’s a reason that life coaching is the second-fastest growing profession in the world – because it works for people. Few people can honestly say that they are already performing at the top of their game each and every day. If you are ready to truly maximize your human potential, seek out a life coach.
WHAT A relationship & Intimacy COACH CAN DO FOR YOU
Some of the most common steps clients take while working with life coaches include:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating professional and personal action plans
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- Achieving weight loss and/or fitness goals
- Starting a new business or growing an existing one
- Managing an important life or business transition
- Articulating core values
- Working toward financial independence
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively
- Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Getting promotions