Attachment and somatic based Sexuality & intimacy coaching AND Sex Therapy:
Which Couples Therapy and/or Sex Therapy or Relationship Coaching Modality is the best for me / us?
We get this question a lot. Don't fret!
- We will help you figure this out and match you with the best practitioner for your circumstances and preferences.
- Our live receptionists answer calls seven days a week to get you set up for your one-on-one free intake consultation call, during which, our skilled intake coordinators (who are also licensed psychologists and psychotherapists who are certified in clinical sex therapy and couples therapy) will identify the best type of services needed for your particular situation.
- We may determine that you need a more clinically structured type of support modality, such as psychotherapy (talk therapy) that focusses on sex therapy, relationships or attachment needs
- Or perhaps you may have a preference to work with a licensed certified sex therapist or couples therapist (such as a psychologist or clinical psychotherapist etc.).
- However, in many circumstances, our San Francisco Intimacy & Sex Therapy Center sexuality & intimacy coaches also have unique skills and may be a fabulous fit for your sexuality and relationship goals.
Below are a few of the types of intimacy and sexuality coaching our San Francisco Intimacy & Sex Therapy Center's practitioners are trained in:
Some San Francisco Intimacy & Sexuality Coaching Modalties:
Just like the many other highly specialized relationship and sexuality focussed modalities our San Francisco Bay Area clinical psychologists, sexologists, psychotherapists and relationship & sexuality coaches are trained in, the "Somatica Method" is one coaching method that a number of our San Francisco practitioners are certified in.
We are proud to offer services in an array of pertinent psychotherapy and coaching modalities to provide the best relationship & Sexuality support California's San Francisco Bay Area has to offer.
“The Somatica Method is a holistic, loving and systematic approach to sex and relationship coaching that invites people to move beyond shame, clarify their needs and boundaries, live emotionally connected and erotically embodied lives, and experience the joy and satisfaction of great sex and authentic relationships. The skills required for success in sex and relationships are learnable and the Somatica training offers a comprehensive and systematic approach to learning these skills. The Somatica Method is pleasure-based, interactive and experiential and based on up-to-date neuroscience research about how people learn, connect and experience personal growth.” – Somatica Institute
We also have sex therapists and intimacy coaches certified in clinical sex therapy (licensed mental health practitioners and doctors of psychology and sexuality), Somatic Experiencing and Sexual Empowerment Coaching, amongst other relevant attachment and somatic based sexuality and relationship sex therapy methods.
Sexual Empowerment Coaching
Explore your sexuality in a way you never have before with Sexual Empowerment Coaching.
Sexuality is not a one-size-fits-all by any stretch of the imagination, and yet, everyone has common aspects of our sexual nature that require exploration, understanding and expression. When you work on your sexual self in a deep way, it impacts every other aspect of your life. Then you can begin to live the fully expressed and passionate life you were meant to live, a sexually empowered life.
Relationship & Intimacy coaching offers a "relationship lab" and the experience of learning about yourself and another person, in real time. Our San Francisco Sexuality & Relationship Coaches support you in meeting your goals. We can help you:
- facilitate growth, learning, and radical self-acceptance
- shift obstacles that block you from expressing your authentic desire
- move beyond low desire and/or performance anxiety
- expand your sense of confidence and capacity to be present
- offer a range of relational tools for deeper connection
- explore your own and your partner’s fantasies
- practice skills of seduction, touch, and attunement
- develop embodied awareness of what you want
- empower you to know and express your boundaries
Transformational Sexuality Coaching
San Francisco Transformational Relationship and Sexuality Coaching is a dynamic, powerful and fast approach to sexuality and partnership development. TSC helps in:
Deepening emotional and sexual empathy, awareness and connection
Navigating trigger moments to move into a place of mutual resolution and understanding
Using conflict to empower each partner's self growth
Heighten Emotional & Sexual Intelligence
Communication mastery / Conflict mastery
Increasing Passion, Pleasure & Intimacy
Embodying Joy, Desire and Love
Our highly trained, SPECIALIZED, skilled practitioners at San Francisco Intimacy & Sex Therapy Center can help you via Relationship Coaching & Couples / Sex Therapy :
to develop and deepen connection and integration between your own sexuality and other aspects of your life, and partnership(s).
to feel more embodied, confident, aware, and even playful in your sexuality
to prioritize your sexual self-care, needs, pleasure, and desire
to be able to identify what you desire and then subsequently to be able to ask for what you want in a confident, shame-free and clearly communicated manner.
to release and heal problematic sexual narratives, shame, trauma, and untrue internalized beliefs
to learn how to explore and discuss new erotic fantasies, desires and narratives
to learn about the neuroscience of attachment and bonding and how that plays a significant role in sexuality and intimacy
to deepen the connection between your sexual and creative energy.
to improve your intimate relationships and the fulfillment they bring you.