WE SPEAK RELATIONSHIP.
OUR RELATIONSHIP EXPERTS CAN HELP YOU DEEPEN YOUR LOVING CONNECTION & REKINDLE YOUR SPARK WITH OUR VALENTINE'S PARTNER WORKSHOP TO EMPOWER YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Our certified relationship & sex therapists, Dr. Chris, PsyD & Victoria King, MFT will guide you through an experiential exploration of the five love languages on your pre-valentine's day date night. Refreshments and take-aways will be provided.
Chocolate and flowers are wonderful accouterments for Valentines Day, but let’s get to the heart of the matter in an afternoon of relational depth and fun! Join us, together with your partner, for an afternoon of connecting, reflecting, and heart-opening. This workshop will assist you in discovering capacities that foster relatedness, intimacy and mutual growth.
This workshop is designed for ALL partners in a committed relationship. If you have a strong relationship, this workshop will provide you with insights and tools to foster further closeness, friendship, and trust.
Whether your relationship is brand-spanking-new or 30 years old, the key to its success is the same:
DEEP LOVE, RADICAL HONESTY, TRUSTING CONNECTION, SECURE ATTACHMENT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: EMOTIONAL AND SEXUAL INTIMACY.
However, often, during the course of a relationship, resentment, jealousy and judgement get in the way of deep connection; fear and insecurity get in the way of radical honesty, and resignation gets in the way of an inspiring vision for the future. Painful emotional ruptures lead to partners feeling disconnected and discontent without the skills to repair and find peace again.
Just like we take our bodies to the doctor for a check up and our cars to the shop for a tune up, every relationship needs periodical check ins and tune ups. Let our San Francisco Bay Area Relationship Experts assist you in supporting your relationship health.
So we created an opportunity for you and your loved one to discover that next level, together. Join us for this one day, immersive workshop and take your relationship to the next level.
Our certified sex therapists and couples counselors will serve as your co-facilitators. They will share with you an overview of how healthy attachment (how you connect emotionally with your partner/s) and security-promoting behaviors cultivate intimate and fulfilling partnerships.
And let’s not forget the fun and sexy side of intimate connection! In this Valentine Partner Workshop, you will also learn fun tools and techniques to help you and your partner bond. You will practice some (PG-rated but easily spiced up for home use) sensate hand-on experiences to practice with your partner and the importance of communication in intimacy and sexuality:
- Our partners' workshops provide engaging presentations and intimacy deepening experiential activities designed to confirm, strengthen, and expand your love.
- For partners of every age, ability, and sexual orientation. Poly or Open partnerships welcome.
- $225 per couple
- Location: Rudramandir: A Center for Spirituality and Healing 830 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94710
- Please note that this is a fully-clothed workshop, and there will be no sexual touch between partners and no touch of any kind between facilitators and participants. Also, this is not therapy and does not constitute a therapeutic relationship between any participants and facilitators.
- You will learn skills to take home and practice related to deepening intimate connection and trust.
- Come celebrate and enrich your partnership with our one day workshop! Limited available spots, so don't wait to register. It will be an intimate setting for a small workshop (10 couples only).
- This workshop is for a partner experience; you will not be asked to participate with other couples attending nor to speak in a large group (introvert friendly activity*)
- Poly / Open Relationship Inclusive Space
- LGBTQ/Queer/POC Safe Space
- Chemically Sensitive Inclusive
- Introvert Friendly!* You will not be put on the spot; this is a deepening experience for you and your partner(s)
- Please note this is strictly a fragrance-free event (no perfume/cologne etc) in order to accommodate the needs of chemically sensitive participants and facilitators. Read our Fragrance-Free Policy here.
830 BANCROFT WAY, BERKELEY, CA 94710
Awaken Intimacy & Deepen Your Partner Love Connection
San Francisco Relationship Retreat and Valentine Workshop
As San Francisco Relationship Experts, Couples Counselors and Sex Therapists, we help couples and individuals learn to deepen intimacy, desire and pleasure.
As highly experienced couples & sex therapists, we help you identify your problematic patterns that keep you stuck in the same dynamic and can provide you with skills and insight to break the cycle, so you may step into the loving, secure relationship you desire.